Dry needling, also known as myofascial trigger point dry needling, is an alternative medicine technique similar to acupuncture.
The American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists (AAOMPT) states:
Dry needling is a neurophysiological evidence-based treatment technique that requires effective manual assessment of the neuromuscular system. Physical therapists are well trained to utilize dry needling in conjunction with manual physical therapy interventions. Research supports that dry needling improves pain control, reduces muscle tension, normalizes biochemical and electrical dysfunction of motor end plates, and facilitates an accelerated return to active rehabilitation.
- Booking and Enquiry:(852) 35962996
- Consultation Time: Mon-Sat: 09:30am-13:00pm﹔ 14:00pm-21:30pm; Sunday: 10:30am-15:30pm
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: G/F, B16A Smilling Plaza, 155 Castle Peak Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
- MTR：Cheung Sha Wan Station, Exit A2
- Map • Clinic Center