Osteopathy is a drug-free, non-invasive manual therapy that aims to improve health across all body systems by manipulating and strengthening the musculoskeletal framework.
Osteopathy is a way of detecting, treating and preventing health problems by moving, stretching and massaging a person’s muscles and joints.
Osteopaths can manage a range of conditions including:
- Neck and back pain
- Repetitive strain and overuse injuries
- Sports injuries.
- Booking and Enquiry:(852) 35962996
- Consultation Time: Mon-Sat: 09:30am-13:00pm﹔ 14:00pm-21:30pm; Sunday: 10:30am-15:30pm
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: G/F, B16A Smilling Plaza, 155 Castle Peak Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
- MTR：Cheung Sha Wan Station, Exit A2
- Map • Clinic Center